Community Connections Errors
Once you open the error file (see step 3) all of the Community Connections forms in the date range selected will be available.
On the spreadsheet, you will see:
- Service Form Created by: this is the worker
- Contact Info: this is the Worker's email address
- Error Message: this has the session number, form number and any errors that relate to that service form.
The error is an error you will get from iCARE
Community Connections Errors and Explanations
How to fix this error
- Read the line with the error
- Find the client number and the session date
- Click on ‘Find Session’ from the side menu
- Enter the Client Number in the field, and session date click Search
- Click on Select to open the Session
- Correct the error(s) by filling in the missing fields and then click Save.
- Projected end date of Service must be after today’s date. As stated in iCARE manual:
- if Status of Service is Ongoing. Cannot be more than 365 days after the start date.
- Cannot be before the date that the file is uploaded.
This means that if the file is being uploaded on Oct 31st the ongoing service must be past this date.
Once you have gone into every session that was missing data and repaired all the errors, run the report again.
Keep running the report fixing your errors that appear until you get 0 in the Bad column.
When all the records are Good, a check mark will appear in the Valid column.
You can now move on to Step 5
Please note that all errors should be corrected before you upload your file to iCARE.