Client Information Errors
Start with the Client Profile.
If there is an error with a Client Profile, it will affect all of the iCARE Bulk Upload reports for this client.
Client Information bulk upload files should be uploaded correctly and records should be accepted in ICARE prior to uploading other files - this will avoid a domino effect of rejections. If a client is rejected all services for this client will be rejected as well
Once you open the error file (see step 3) with all of the Client records in the date range selected will be available.
On the spreadsheet, you will see
- Client Created by: this is the worker
- Contact email: this is the Worker's email address
- Error Message: this has the client id and any errors that relate to the client. The type of error is described below 'Result:'
In the example below, there are two employees on the error file, Account, Work001 and Account, Work003 with a total of 3 clients with errors. Each needs to be addressed either by you or the worker who created the file
Client Profile Errors and Explanations
How to fix the errors
- Copy the Client ID number
- Click on 'Find Client / Activity' from the side menu
- Enter the Client ID in the field: Client # (in this example: 1372516)
- Click on the Client Profile
- Correct the error(s) by filling in the 'yellow' fields and then click Save.
To review the Client Identifiers accepted by iCARE, click on Client Identifier Descriptions.
Once you have gone into every client that was missing data and repaired all the errors, run the report again.
Keep running the report fixing your errors that appear until you get 0 in the Bad column.
When all the records are Good, a check mark will appear in the Valid column.
You can now move on to Step 5
Please note that all errors should be corrected before you upload your file to iCARE.