Information and Orientation Errors
Once you open the error file (see step 3) all of the Information and Orientation forms in the date range selected will be available.
On the spreadsheet, you will see
- Service Form Created by: this is the worker
- Contact Info: this is the Worker's email address
- Error Message: this has the session number, form number and any errors that relate to that service form.
In the example below, there is one employee on the error file, Work001 with only 1 service form with errors. Each needs to be addressed either by you or the worker who created the file
Information and Orientation Errors and Explanations
Institution_ID is Empty - The option for online now says OnLine (non-Icare) . ICARE no longer accepts this as a service location;
How to fix the errors
- Copy the Session Number
- Click on ‘Find Session’ from the side menu
- Enter the Session Number in the field: (in this example: 892644) click Search
- Click on Select to open the Session
- Correct the error(s) by filling in the missing fields and then click Save.
See below, for this error,
- the problem is in the client profile, official language is missing. This error would make all sessions and the client information for this client not work for the ICARE reporting.
Once you have gone into every session that was missing data and repaired all the errors, run the report again.
Keep running the report fixing your errors that appear until you get 0 in the Bad column.
When all the records are Good, a check mark will appear in the Valid column.
You can now move on to Step 5
Please note that all errors should be corrected before you upload your file to iCARE.