Employment Bulk Upload Errors
Once you open the error file (see step 3) all of the Employment forms in the date range selected will be available.
On the spreadsheet, you will see
- Service Form Created by: this is the worker
- Contact Info: this is the Worker's email address
- Error Message: this has the session number, form number and any errors that relate to that service form.
In the example below, there is one employee on the error file, p001 with only 1 service form with errors. Each needs to be addressed either by you or the worker who created the file
Employment Errors and Explanations
How to fix the errors
- Copy the Session Number
- Click on ‘Find Session’ from the side menu
- Enter the Session Number in the field: (in this example: 892683) click Search
- Click on Select to open the Session
- Correct the error(s) by filling in the missing fields and then click Save.
- Pre-intervention status was not provided. As stated in iCARE manual
- Employment Status (Choose one only):
- Education Status (Choose one only): (Skip to Q4 if client is unemployed)
- Occupation in Canada (Indicate the Major Group of the client’s pre-intervention occupation) (Choose one only):
- Intended Occupation (Indicate the Major Group of the intended occupation that is being supported by the intervention) (Choose one only):
- Short-term intervention but no services supplied
- Short-term intervention received by the client (Enter all that applies for each type of Short Term Intervention)
Once you have gone into every session that was missing data and repaired all the errors, run the report again.
Keep running the report fixing your errors that appear until you get 0 in the Bad column.
When all the records are Good, a check mark will appear in the Valid column.
You can now move on to Step 5
Please note that all errors should be corrected before you upload your file to iCARE.