Placing a ticket on OCMS
There are two ways to place a support ticket
1. Go to the training tab and click on knowledge base and open the OCMS knowledgebase
2. Go directly to the OCMS support page
Priority: High, Medium, low (High priority means the OCMS system is down or you are unable to work)
Support Category: Please choose one from the dropdown
Subject: Please try to give us an idea of what you need from here.
(Examples: New user, system problems, too slow, cannot connect, problem with reports, unable to find report error)
Message: Please put as much information as you can.
Try to use this as a template for placing a system problem or receiving an error.
- What browser are you using?
- Did you try in another browser?
- What is your operating system?
- What happened?
- What were you trying to do before this happened?
- Was there a pop-up screen with an error? What was the error?
- Did you try a second time?
- Are you able to take a screenshot and attach it? See how to do this below
- Have you been able to do this before or is it the first time?
How to take a screenshot and add it to the ticket system
There are a few ways this can be done, click on this link for a few options of how this can be done
Once you have the screenshot save it on your computer and click on Choose File beside Attachments