What is OCMS?
OCMS - Power At Your Fingertips
Are you an immigrant and refugee-serving agency looking for a way to streamline client information?
Do you wish you could generate reports quickly and easily, including respond to last-minute changes requested by funders?
OCASI’s Client management system (OCMS) can do all that and more for you. Act today to discover this powerful tool created by the sector for the sector.
The OCASI Client Management System (OCMS) is a powerful and sophisticated website that can be used by multi-service agencies across Canada to record and retrieve important client information while generating detailed real-time reports on individual and group activities.
- Centralized client data for all clients
- All required data points
- Tracking multiple programs and service types (Information and Orientation, Needs Assessment, Community Connections, Employment, Job Development, Language Training, Refugee Services etc)
- iCare bulk upload of service data
- Funder reports
- End to end system implementation and delivery (implementation, data import, and training)
- On-line intake forms, reference forms, service forms
OCMS is a solution for non-profit organizations to capture the information from all of your operational areas to better manage clients, programs, volunteers, outcome reporting, communications.
It doesn't matter if you are an all volunteer staff, all paid staff or somewhere in between. Training and support are provided along with robust reporting, all this becomes a snap when your staff uses only one intuitive system combining the solution that best fits the needs of your organization.
Explore more about how OCMS can be your solution, visit us at ocasi.org/ocms or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your organization more sustainable and let you focus back to your mission and passion.