Employment Group Activity Service Form (2020) - Named Clients
Start using this form as of April 2020 for all reports and ICARE bulk uploads
If Employment Group Activity was selected as the Session Type, then an Employment Service Form will be attached to the Group Activity Name. A Group Activity Name is added after you begin a Group Activity Session.
Instructions and Definitions
Once a Group Activity Session is created for Named Clients, the Employment Service Form will be available on your Session Form.
The pink colour indicates the form is incomplete.
Employment Group form and Attendee forms order
Due to the complexity of these forms, they must be completed in a specific order to ensure that your reporting will be correct.
Group Form - This form must be completed first to ensure correct settings in the attendee form
- All attendee settings - To mark attendees/participants attended
Make changes if needed
NOTE: for all attendee setting to work properly on any session type, the main form needs to be completed so the partner can be picked up.
Follow the instructions below to fill out the Employment Group Activity Service Form. All fields shaded in Green are mandatory and all fields in Yellow are mandatory for ICARE.
- Program: Filled in automatically.
- Agency: Filled in automatically.
- Name: Filled in automatically with clients’ name and client number.
- Session / Form: Filled in automatically.
- Service End Date: The date the service is expected to end. (or future date)
- Agency Program: Select the program from the drop down menu.
- iCare Program Type: Using the drop-down menu choose the program type you are funded for.
- If your contribution agreement has Program types then chose the correct one for your service.
- If your contribution agreement does not have Program types then choose Standard service
- Projected End Date: If Projected End Date is provided, the service end date will be overwritten
Sessions Running Multiple dates
You have two choices for reporting about group activities that includes series of sessions for the same participants.
1. You can create one record for series of sessions if the same participants attended all sessions:
- The start date would be the date of the first session, the end date would be the date of the last session
- The total amount of time would be the total amount of hours for all sessions.
- You can check off all topics that were covered in the information session.
2. The second option is to create several records (one record for each session of the series)
- The start date and end date would be the date of the session you are recording.
- The total amount of time would be the duration of this particular session (if the client missed that particular day, they do not get a record)
- Check off the topics that were covered that specific session
- Repeat for each of the sessions (by using copy session)
If the same clients attended a weekly 2-hour class for 3 weeks, it can be entered into one record. The start date would be January 6th and the end date would be January 20th. Then you would record 6 hours (3 weeks x 2 hrs a week).
You will create three sessions, 2 hours each, for January 6, January 13 and January 20. Each service should be marked as Complete.
Target Group (optional)
- Select all that apply by clicking on edit beside the target group(s) and answering 'Yes'.
- Be sure to click Update before leaving this section
As you select the Intervention Type, the fields in the attendee form will change. Only ONE intervention type can be chosen.
- Temporary Work Placement
- These can include internships (paid or unpaid), practice firms (a form of workplace simulations) and other direct work experience opportunities.
- These can be “speed mentoring” or a traditional link with a professional in the clients’ field of expertise or interest (either in a workplace, informal setting, by phone or online).
- Preparation for Licensure / Certification
- Services that are meant to help clients meet the licensing requirements in their field for the purposes of licensure. This is often referred to as bridging and normally is classroom based and focused on a single occupation.
- Individual Employment Counselling
- This is direct, one-on-one counselling to clients on pathways to employment.
- Networking Opportunities
- Structured activities and events that allow clients to be present in an environment with their professional peers and potential employers to increase their professional networks.
- Resume Screening and Matching
- These services involve actively screening resumes of clients to refer those who match an employer’s requirements and/or entering resume into computerized filtering system that uploads postings and client’s resumes.
Purpose of intervention received
At least one service must be selected, maximum of four.
Skills and Aptitudes received.
- Select all that apply by clicking on edit and selecting the skills received
- Be sure to click Update before leaving this section
Comments: Type in any supporting comments in the box provided.
Agency Specific Questions: These are questions provided by your agency to be answered. If you add comments these will show on reports.
Supporting Documents: Click on Attach Document to attach any supporting documents to the Group Activity form
Save the Group Activity Form
Once the form is completed, click on the Save & Close button at the top of the page.
Once the site reloads the Form rshould be shaded green (to show it is complete).
You can now do any of the following:
- Add clients to the Group Activity
- All Attendee settings
- Employment Group Activity Attendee form – Recommended for ICARE clients
- Leave this Group Activity Service form and return later to add attendees
Employment Session Report
This will provide you with a session report showing a listing of all the clients and information provided by your service.
To see this report,
Go to the bottom of each Employment session Page, staff will need a new OCMS Role. Only certain staff should have this role. This report has FOSS# / DoB information and access should be limited to avoid unnecessary client data-loss risks.
If you have staff that need to access this Report please have your agency’s main OCMS contact send us their email addresses through our Ticketing System: http://ocms-support.ca