Manage Agency Partners
Learn about managing your centralized referral list of external partners/referrals.
Manage Agency Partners link in the My Tasks menu located in the sidebar.
You have to have the right permissions to see this link.
To edit an internal referral/Program review the Manage Agency Programs page.
Instructions and Definitions
The information you enter here will be used by staff when they are creating Referrals as part of a client's Settlement Plan.
You can centrally manage your most common or important referral destinations and make them available to all staff.
Once you open your Maintain Agency Partners page you can create a New Item or Edit an existing one.
To add a new referral destination, enter the information into the blank fields on the screen.
- Partner: This is filled in automatically.
- Partner Name: Enter the Internal or External Partner name.
- Address: Enter the Partner’s address.
- City: Enter the city.
- Province: Enter the province.
- Country: Enter the country.
- Postal Code: Enter the postal code (with no spaces).
- Telephone Number: Enter the Partner’s phone number.
- Fax: Enter the Partner’s fax number.
- Contact Name: Enter the name of the primary contact for this location.
- Contact Email: Type the email address of the Partner.
- Active: Leave this box checked – this is only to be unchecked if this is no longer an active agency Partner.
Click Save Item to save this Partner Information to OCMS and make it available to staff.
Edit an Existing Partner
Click on the Edit link beside the Partner's name in the grid at the top of the main page. The details for this Partner will be shown in the fields listed above.
- To add a new Partner click the New Item button.