Attaching Supporting Documents to a Form
Learn about adding Supporting Documents to all of the Service forms.
Supporting documents are files or scanned documents that support or supplement the form they are being attached to. A Supporting Documents section is on every form. The process to attach a form is the same each time.
To begin, click on Attach Document:
- Click on the Choose File button to select a file from your computer.
- Click on the file to be attached and click Open.
- The selected file name will appear beside the 'Choose File' button.
- Give the file a readable name in the Green Name field.
- Comments can be added to the box below if applicable.
- If the document can only be viewed by the Coordinator and the Staff working with the Client, check the box beside 'Private'. Otherwise, leave it blank.
- Click Attach Document.
The window will display a message that the document was successfully attached. Click Exit to return to the form.
The attached document will appear in the table with the name that was typed in.