All Services Totals Report
Learn about the All Services Totals report. This report is available to all staff.
Click on the My Reports link in the Reporting section of the sidebar to access the All Services Totals report.
This report provides information on all services both direct and group activities:
- Information and Orientation (Direct service, Group),
- Needs Assessment,
- Employment (Direct service, Group),
- Job Development Needs Assessments,
- Job Development Update,
- Job Placements,
- Mentor Matches,
- Mentor Updates,
- Community Connections (Direct service, Group and Interim),
- Language Assessment (Direct and Interim),
- Non-Specified Direct Services,
- Financial Services and Outcomes.
This report displays a summary of the clients served including a family breakdown. It also displays the services that were provided and then a further breakdown of the services.
Please note: All reports are generated using completed service forms only.
For information on the Filter Fields, click on Report Filter Fields.
An Executed All Services Totals report