Wrong and Forgotten Passwords
To access OCMS enter the following URL: https://www.ocmscanada.org (you must have an account already).
Instructions and Definitions
You have three (3) tries to enter your password.
On the third and final incorrect try, your account is automatically locked by the system and no future access is allowed until an administrator unlocks the account. Submit a ticket and OCMS Support will unlock the account for you.
Click the I have forgotten my password link. Use this if you have tried your password twice and it does not work.
You will be taken to a new page.
- Enter the letters and/or numbers displayed in the Security Code on this page into the Enter Security Code field.
- Type in your email address and the new password of your choice. Please be sure to follow the rules below.
- OCMS will send an email to your registered email address (the email address you provided in your profile).
- When you receive the email, please click on the link to validate the password change and log in.
Please note: the password will NOT be changed if you do not click on the link provided in the email
Your Password must contain all listed below:
- Minimum length = 6 characters
- Maximum length = 12 characters
- Password cannot contain spaces
- Password cannot contain username even if case differs
- Must contain one or more numbers
- Must contain one or more letters a-z (lowercase)
- Must contain one or more letters A-Z (uppercase)
- Must contain at least one of the following characters ! @ # $ % ^ & * ? _ ~ £ ( )
If you do not receive an email within 15 minutes, please check your spam filter.
What the email looks like