Mentor/Tutor Match Form
Learn about adding and completing a Mentor/Tutor Match Form.
After you have created a Direct Service (Job Development) Session form and added a Client you will be able to create a Mentor/Tutor Match Form.
Instructions and Definitions
A Mentor/Tutor Match Form allows you to connect Mentors and Tutors to your clients.
A Job Development Session must be created first. Once you have completed the Session form you will be able to add Service forms to the Session.
A Job Development Needs Assessment form is automatically connected to your Client (by default). You can Delete this form if it is not needed at this time and add Mentor/Tutor Match Form instead.
If the Clients & Forms section is blank see Adding one or more Clients to a Session - Adding Multiple Clients to a Session Form.
Adding a Mentor/Tutor Match Form
Click the Add Form link beside Form Name. Choose Mentor/Tutor Match Form and click Update to save it.
The first time a form is displayed it will be in pink to indicate that it is incomplete. Click Edit to begin entering information in the form.
A new Service form needs to be completed for every interaction you have with the client where one or more Services were provided.
One Client or multiple Clients can be included on a Session form. For example, if you see two family members in the same 35 minute time frame, both are separate "Clients" but should be added to the same Session form and a separate Service form is filled out for each Client.
Follow the instructions below to fill out the Mentor/Tutor Match form and register it to OCMS. All fields shaded in Green are mandatory to save the data to OCMS.
You can now make any Service Form ‘private’, even within a Program. If the Form is designated as Private, only that staff person and Agency Coordinators can see the information.
Tasks and Referrals. This section will be done at the end of the Mentor/Tutor Match Form. The Tasks and Referrals section help you build a Settlement/Action Plan.
OCMS Requirements (the green fields)
- Service End Date: This date defaults to today’s date, if the Service ended on another date click the drop-down arrow and choose the date.
- Agency Program: Click on the drop-down arrow and select the Program.
- Service Funded By: Click on the drop-down arrow and choose the Funder.
- Referred By: Click on the drop-down arrow and select how the Client found out about your Services.
- Type: Click on the drop-down arrow and choose the Type mentor or tutor.
- Mentor/Tutor: Click on the Find button and select the Mentor's or Tutor's name.
- Match Date: Click on the drop-down arrow and choose the Date.
- Match Status: Click on the drop-down arrow and choose the Match Status.
- Primary Area of Connection: Click the [+] sign, use the drop down menu to enter the primary area of connection for your client. Repeat this process to add more primary area of connection. Add any comments that will be helpful in future sessions (Comments cannot be added after clicking update) Click Update to save your information.
Support Services Received
Record any support services that your agency provided so you could complete the service with your client.
Save the Mentor/Tutor Match Form
Press Save at the top of the page to ensure all information is recorded.
Once you have completed filling in the necessary information, you can add any Tasks or Referrals provided during this session by pressing the Tasks and Referrals button.